Monday, June 26, 2006

A black girl in Costa Rica

Since I have been here I have learned a lot. I met so many people just by saying hello to them. The most amazing experience for me was when I met Epsy Campbell, the president of some political party. But to go back to my normally blunt self... The food has been great from Dona Sarah, all we eat is rice, beans, and fruit. Just to sum things up, I love it out here. Hey, forget Carlow, I'm living in Costa Rica. Oh yeah one last thing, during the salsa lessons the male teacher (who by the way was a hot Costa Rican Dentist) asked me if I was Dominican, besides the chick that taught the class, I was the best in the room. Therefore I am not longer from Philly but I now represent the Dominican Republic

Adios,
---Queen Felicia Thomas---

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home