Monday, June 26, 2006

In the streets they call it........

Ogey. I find that the people we interview seem to still be in touch with the people of the city on San Jose. The "head Quarters" of these people are on the street next to and other people of the city. There was not big office building for Ms. Campbell. She pulled up in a small Pinto like car with another women. Got out and walked toward the small house like building. But the building was the head quarters of her party (PAC)where we were waiting. Come to think about it, maybe it's wierd that I think is wierd that there was no big building with armed guards and people checking for guns. I mean she is a person of the people. She is a presidential candidate. No limo, No million dollar office not ever a guard. Just a small office building with two young women (beautiful, if I may ssy so myself. *Wink*) sitting at a desk. Yes there was a door in which you had to be buzzed in, but the place we are staying has the same thing. And cameras if I may add. I think I should try to see people thought not try to see thought people. While on this trip.


====> Martaz Jo <====

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home